Things I want to do: in NO particular order:
- Go for a Hot Air Balloon ride
- Write a novel
- learn to play the guitar
- Take a cruise on the Amazon River
- visit Chile
- travel to India and the Himalayas
- See a polar bear in the wild.
- Win a photography competition
- Weigh under 140 lbs
- Run a 5km race.
- Travel to Newfoundland
- Hike the West Coast trail
- Sleep in a yurt.
- Go cross-country skiing.
- Learn to Juggle.
- Visit San Francisco
- Repell down a cliff
- Go para-sailing
- Go hang-gliding
- Travel to Japan
- Eat in a sidewalk cafe in Paris
- Go on a meditation retreat.
- Read every book of the Bible
- Get my Scuba Diving license
- Fly first class
- Volunteer with “Operation Christmas Child” to deliver the boxes.
- Dip my toe in the Arctic Ocean.
- Visit all 50 American States
- Visit all 10 Canadian Provinces and 3 Territories.
- Go to at least 25 Zumba classes
- Travel the Oregon Coast
- Spend New Years Eve at Times Square.
- Go to the Olympics
This list is under construction.
Things that were on my bucket list and have now been completed:
- Ride in a helicopter
- Travel to the arctic
- See a grizzly bear in the wild
Climb on the highest mountain in CanadaChanged to climb on the highest peak in the Rocky Mountains, Mt Robson.
- See the Grand Canyon
- Travel to Africa
- Stand on the equator
- Stand on the Arctic Circle
- Bucket List Bonus on Mount Robson (maggielr.wordpress.com)
- Write your bucket list… (thebloggingpath.com)
- Bucket List (jtorgersen.wordpress.com)
- my bucket list (called2teach.wordpress.com)
- Write your bucket list. (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- Bucket List Ideas (mademan.com)
- If I Should Die Before I Wake: My Bucket List (bisonwoman.wordpress.com)
- My Pushing up Daisies List (helpfortheheart.wordpress.com)