The evidence speaks for itself, rock has put up a good
fight but water is winning the battle. We can learn a lot from this ongoing war.
- You will lose if you stand still and refuse to change.
2. Sometimes it is better to tread lightly.
3. If you stand still too long, eventually you will be covered in moss.
If you insist on resisting change, eventually you will be standing all alone, high and dry.
5. Often you will pick up a lot of junk along the way, cry a little, leave the junk behind and move on.
6. Battles do not last forever, there are smooth patches to enjoy. Do not rush
through life without taking time to stop and enjoy the journey.
7. The way is not always clear especially when you find yourself all alone
8. Be flexible.
9. It is better to let off a little steam now and then:
Before you blow your top.
10. Success takes time. Be persistent and you will reach your goals.
- Work in progress “The Battle Is Already Won, We Just to Stubborn to Accept It!” (nanapamela.wordpress.com)
- The Battle is Not Yet Over (hismessages.wordpress.com)
- The Battles We Fight (chronicillnesspaindevotionals.wordpress.com)
- Ever Feel Like You Are Just Treading The Waters? (chronicillnesspaindevotionals.wordpress.com)