I have been in a rut lately. The same thing day in and day out. I do enjoy the things I do, but I need a change, some excitement. There are things I haven’t done lately that I would Love to do again. These are all doable, I need a plan; The best place to start is to make a list.
- Scuba diving; I love the feeling of the deep water. The coolness, the dim light. I love diving in and reaching for the bottom. Looking around at all the hidden wonders especially around a coral reef.
- Hiking in the mountains; preferably in the spring, reaching a meadow filled with wild flowers, looking out at the wilderness before me. Smelling the fresh air
- Going to a live play; I mean a real theatre production, maybe Billy Elliot would be the best choice now.
- Kayaking; I love the feel of being so close to the water and able to paddle wherever I want.
- Swim in the Ocean; I grew up swimming in the ocean and love the freedom; I love the clean clear water.
- Spend Canada Day in Ottawa; They put on an amazing show throughout the town.
- Sleep under the Stars; the last time I did this was with Girl Guides.
- Go horseback riding; it has been a long time, I still have some fear that I need to overcome but I would enjoy it.
- Take an art class; I love to paint but I need guidance, I have so much to learn.
- Make something on a potter’s wheel; I love the feel of the clay, to watch a lump of clay transform into a bowl or a vase is wondrous.
What about you.. anything you would like to do? Let me know, I am curious.